Monday, August 23, 2010

My Book List

What I'm reading right now:
Organize Now
Made from Scratch
Extreme Simplicity: homesteading in the city
Healthy Bread in 5 Minutes a Day
How to Cook Everything Vegetarian
How to Live on Almost Nothing and Have Plenty
Suddenly Frugal
Just in Case
200 Easy Homemade Cheese Recipes
The Vinegar Book
Back to Basics
Homestead Year
This Organic Life
Four Season Harvest


Ongoing favs:
Bible
Anything by John Seymour
Carrots Love Tomatoes
More with Less (Cookbook and accompanying book)
How to Raise Chickens & many other chicken books
Homegrown Whole Grains
Because we Love Him
Fresh Food from Small Spaces
Garden Companions
Good Poems

The ongoing favs I have to re-read many, many times before stuff sinks in. I think I'm becoming more of a hands on learner as I get older.

No comments:

Post a Comment